

I have gone to Osaka with the my boyfriend on October. We went by the birthday each other travel. I was the very enjoyment the day before. We left for Osaka the earlist airplane. We went to the airport early in the morning. However, the happening occurred while it went to the airport. I have had a telephone call from the my sister. She said that I am putting the important one in your bag!! Please come back home!!! We huried back home. It seemed not to be in time at the time of the departure. I was angry to the sister. It was passed to the sister and we hurried to the airport. Just at the arrival at the airport of the departure. It managed to be in time. The first , We went to hotel in Osaka. It was a very cute hotel. After that, We went to USJ!!!! I got very excited because I had gone to USJ for the first time. The first, We ridden on Spiderman's attraction. I like Spiderman very much. It was very excited!! I laugh so much. After that We taked a picture with Spiderman. He was very cool!!(><) The next, We ridden on Jerashikkupake's attraction. It was very poweful. We put on a lot of water. The third, We ridden on Jaws's attraction. I am not good at the movie of Jaws. So, this attraction was very scary for me. Jaws was very dangerous!! But, it was so exciting!!! After that I bought a stuffed animal oh Jaws. It was very cool. My favorite it. I called it Jawsuke. We ridden on attraction so many in USJ. We had very enjoyed!! The favorite was my best Spiderman. We saw the parade at night in USJ. It was very beautiful and fantastic. We ate the Chinese cuisine at night. It was very delisious!! After that We strolled in the beach. We talked each other so much. We took the ship in the aquarim on the following day. The aquarim is very popular in Osaka. There were a lot of sharkes and fishes. Sharkes were very cool. Then, happily becomes for foreigher. We talked with them and saw the fishes together. They were very interesting and gentle. I taked a picture with them. This is my tresure. After that We ate Okonomoyaki. It was so delicious!!! It was so good taste!! I like Osaka's food. After that We went to the airport. We bought many souvenir there. We came back for Kumamoto at night. This travel was very happy travel. I want to be going to live in Spiderman next year and to live in meeting again☆(444)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿